divendres, 8 de desembre del 2017

Knight Fantastic Night

Resultat d'imatges de Knight Fantastic Night
Summery
Lin is just an ordinary high school student. But on the day she transfers to a new school, she gets a video game, which sends her to the world of King Arthur. There, she meets a mysterious wizard, who tells her that her mission is to find and gather the Knights of the Round Table.


My Opinion
In my opinion this manga has got a good story. I think is a new version of the story and the a different form to see all the character in a different situation. I like all the manga is in colour and I think is a lot of work for the person or people who made the manga. This manga is ongoing and at the moment have 153 chapters.
In conclution this manga is more for girls because the romance is the principal fact, but also there are comedy, adventure, fantasy and is an historical manga.  This manga I recommend for people who like romance and the anventure. I like it because the romance isn’t too excessive.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada