dimecres, 23 de setembre del 2015

Summer holidays

This summer I did a lot of thigs. I love summer because I went to the beach, the swimmingpool, Walking in Barcelona, a lot of restaurants... I can wake up late, I can watch a lot of videos  on the computer, I can read a mangas and draw a lot.


This summer I went to Ireland, because I wanted improve my English. I stayed for  2 weeks. I whent whith my brother.  We lived with a Irish family.The parents are Alice and David. They have 3 sons and a daughter.  They names are Josh, Jaden, Jordon, Jada. I visit some twons.
The next month I went every day to the beach and then I wnt to the swimmingpool. I went to the beach with my dog. I saw a lot of series and films. I went every day to 'Terra de Trobadors'.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada