dimarts, 15 de març del 2016

Madagascar picture Test




I choose this picture because it is a scence of one of my favorite films when I was little. This picture is when Alex, Martin, Gloria, Melmanheard some noise in the jungle. First I decribe the main characters and then I'm going to do the description of Madegascar.
Alex is the lion. He is orange and yellow. He has got big hands and little feet. Martin is his friend. He is a zebra. He doesn't know it. He is white with black strapes or black with white strapes. Gloria is an hippopotamus. She is grey and little pink. She likes Melman. Melman is the giraffe. He is white and he has got brown spots. Alex, Martin, Gloria and Melman aer friends.
They are on the beach. The sand is white and the sea blue. The sky is blue and it is a cloudy day. On the beach we can see a trunk. All the things I say ar in the background. In the foreground we see the jungle. I know it because there are some plants. the plants are exotic.
Then the main charactars go into the jungle and see he lemurs and they ask to the lemurs for the people.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada